Our lawyers in Oman work with both corporate and individual clients and have extensive experience in many key areas of law. At the core of our activity are foreign investments in Oman, our team is one that helps facilitate the opening of new companies, as well as the set-up of foreign branches in Oman. We assist investors who are interested in entering many different business fields, as well as those who are in need of legal assistance, advice, and representation in commercial disputes with varying degrees of complexity.
We are one of the law firms in Oman that can assist with immigration matters and we represent private clients, irrespective of their country of origin, who are interested in entering Oman and remaining for medium to long-term business or employment purposes.
You can find a brief description of our legal services in Oman below. For in-depth information about our solutions, as well as to ask us more questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to one of our local attorneys.
Table of Contents
Corporate and business services
At the core of our activity are the legal solutions we offer to companies who are already present in Oman, foreign companies looking forward to expanding their business here, or foreign investors who wish to explore their options for investments in different industries.
Our business and commercial legal services include:
- Company formation: company formation and structuring; we assist clients who wish to open a company in Oman from the earliest incorporation stages and with the mandatory licensing for their operations;
- Corporate compliance: legal counsel on various regulatory compliance matters, including but not limited to matters concerning special permits and licenses;
- Taxation: complete information on the relevant tax laws and their amendments;
- Commercial dispute resolution: we offer solutions that are tailored to our client’s unique needs, focusing on efficiency both in the case of litigation and arbitration;
- Employment matters: counsel for our clients regarding the drafting and conclusion of employment agreements, best practices for downsizing, anti-discrimination laws, etc.;
- Others: included here are solutions for data protection matters, intellectual property law, insolvency and restructuring, insurance, maritime and shipping matters.
Our partner accountants in Oman offer tailored solutions for companies operating in all the key business fields. For more information on how we can help you meet the tax reporting requirements, please reach out to our local team.
Legal solutions for individuals
Foreign investors living in Oman, as well as other professionals who work in the Sultanate and who find that they need results-oriented solutions for their domestic and cross-border issues, can confidently contact our attorneys in Oman.
We are a team with experience in many areas of law and have assisted private clients in a variety of personal matters. Our multilingual attorneys will focus on providing you with solutions in the following areas:
- Immigration: assistance in obtaining the needed visas, long-term residence for foreign investors, residency for retirees, and others.
- Employment: information on the work permits needed for non-Omani employees, renewing the permit, updated information according to profession, including for highly qualified employees;
- Estate planning: private wealth management, succession and estate planning, Family Law matters;
- Real estate: complete legal assistance for foreign nationals interested in purchasing property in Oman, information on their options for residency should they choose to buy real estate of a certain amount; other legal services, such as assisting landlords and tenants with amicable dispute resolution solutions.
For complete information on our legal team and key areas of practice, do not hesitate to contact us.